Friday, January 23, 2015

Bunny Did IT!

     So as you may have noticed there has been a name change to Pregopotamus and Baby Girl. This blog was started long before Cutes Patoots had even an inkling of speaking and Pregopotamus was always a place holder in my mind. Recently Cutes Patoots has been going through a language explosion while simultaneously becoming more and more interested in what goes on on TV and well what goes on in general. She is in to everything and nap time can be a battle if I decide to engage but as long as she is in bed I am going to let it gooooooooooooo. (Yes I went there.) Recently Disney Junior released a new show called Kate and Mim Mim. For those of you that haven't seen it the show is about a little girl (Kate) and her stuffed "funny bunny friend," (Mim Mim). When Kate is alone with Mim Mim he comes to larger than life
and the two go on grand adventures that ultimately help Kate solve a problem in her real life. Cutes is hooked. She has her own stuffed bunny who she loves dearly pictured above. So one afternoon after allowing her to watch Kate and Mim Mim I put Cutes down for her nap. I could hear her playing in
her room talking to Bunny and squeaking around. After about an hour I went in to remind her she was supposed to sleep. On opening the door I realized her once neat and tidy room was a huge mess. Clothes were pulled out of drawers. Her bow box was dumped out with all of her small hair things
spilled all over the floor. Some of her dresses were pulled off hangers and there was a mine field of stuffed animals littering the floor as well. In the bed Cutes Patoots is standing holding Bunny by the hand while bouncing. I could have yelled. I could have threw a fit, bit instead I calmly asked "What happened in here?" Her response was very clear and very simple, "Bunny did it!" I should probably
have been made at the what to a parent appears to be a bald faced lie, but in her mind Bunny did indeed do it. Her and Bunny were clearly on a grand adventure. Cutes Patoots and Bunny helped me put things back up and then she and Bunny drifted off to the land of Nod for over two hours. But that was when the idea of changing my blog that is about her and our adventures with her to Bunny Did It. After all I have a feeling Bunny will do many more things. He is a wascally wabbit after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment