Thursday, October 24, 2013

Quick Painting Idea

So anyone who crafts or paints knows you need something to squeeze paint on to. We have all used various things; sheet of paper, paper plate...a dinner plate. Hey you may have even bought yourself a fancy paint pallet. I recently came up with a great idea. My daughter was napping and I wanted to paint some clay hand prints for a project I will share at a later date. The trouble was I knew she'd wake up before I was done. So I grabbed a spare travel wipes case I had laying around. Now not only did I have somewhere to put my paint but if Cutes Patoots found my pallet she couldn't just get her hand, foot, or tongue on my paint. We all have several of these cases laying around because it seems like every box of wipes comes with one.
So there it is my Mommypotamus craft tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment