Monday, October 28, 2013

Save Yourself the Explainations

Another quick blurb for you. You know, something to look forward to or commiserate if you are or have been here. Babies eat paper! For the last few weeks I swear Cutes Patoots has sought out every scrap of paper she can find to put in her mouth and rip to shreds. I am sure she has swallowed at least one piece of a print to ship tracking receipt before I wrangled it from her iron grasp.
Here is my advice if you are in school do all of your homework on the computer and print it the day it's to be turned in. That way you are less likely to have to hand in a mangled taped together scrap of paper missing 2 corners with a mysterious hole in the middle. Thankfully all my schooling is online and I have not had to do this. Though I did recently have to mail in a form that was missing a corner. Seriously keep all paper on a surface at least double the hieght of your baby. They have Go-Go Gadget arms and will find it. Once they learn to open boxes even a box isn't safe. We have lost at least three perfectly unused but thoroughly chewed and mangled diapers in the least week to a clever box opening Cutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment